Please read the registration rules and process carefully before requesting for an invitation. Ignorance of rules will not be entertained later. Additionally, please request for an invitation only after confirming your calendar.
- The registration for the event is through invitation only. Interested students/professionals/academicians/lawyers can fill up the request form for invitation here.
- Mere submission of form will not amount to registration. The form will be scrutinized by our Executive Board who will then decide whether to send an invitation or not.
- Once we have received the request, we will get back to the participant within 3 [Three] working days with the outcome.
- If we issue an invitation to the participant, he or she will be required to deposit the registration fee with next 3 [Three] working days to confirm the seat. If the participant wish us to book accommodation, he or she will be required to deposit the booking amount along with the registration fee.
Registration fee includes three lunches, six tea/snacks (twice a day), water, workshop kit and pick/drop to city centre/accommodation booked by us.
1. For students pursuing
- Five years B.A.,LL.B(Hons.) or equivalent five years course
- LL.B (Three years) or equivalent course
- LL.M/PG in Criminology
- Research Associate (Affiliated) and Ph.D Scholars
The Registration fee is Rs. 1950/-.
2. For Lawyers/Professionals/Academicians, the Registration fee is Rs. 2950/-
3. For Sponsored Participants, the Registration fee is Rs. 4950/- per participant. The Sponsored seats are limited and open to Companies/ University/Law Firms/Non-governmental organisations for sending their representative to the Workshop. The certificate will mention the name of the organisation along with the name of the participant.
We encourage participants to book their own accommodation. However, we can make available the accommodation on their request.
The starting cost of the room per night is approximately Rs. 950/- (inclusive of all taxes). [All Booked].
The second slab begins with Rs. 1090/-person for a night. [2 Rooms Left]
The Third slab begins at Rs. 1212/person for a night. [5 Rooms Left]
The next set of Executive Rooms are available at 1600/person for a night.
All rooms are Air-conditioned with TV, Fridge, Internet and Room service. The charges include breakfast and morning tea. The Hotel is located in the center of Lucknow with Hazratganj at only 5 minutes distance. It is advisable to inform us of the booking as soon as you receive the invitation as the prices may increase after 1st of October.
The total cost will depend upon the travel schedule of the participant:
- If Participant arrives on 26th evening and leaves on 30th morning, total accomodation fee would be Rs.3800/-
- If Participant arrives on 27th morning and leaves on 30th Morning, total accomodation fee would be Rs.2850/-.
- If Participant arrives on 27th morning and Leaves on 29th night, total accomodation fee would be Rs.1900/-. However, in that case, the participant will have to carry his/her luggage to venue in 29th Morning as the participant will have to check out prior to 12.00 pm.
The participants are required to send accommodation fee along with the registration fee once they receive the official invitation from us.
- There will be no refund of the registration or accommodation fee. Please understand that we have to pay the Hotel for every room we reserve whether occupied or not. Same principle applies for Food/Travel/Stationery Vendor.
- The organizers reserve the right to accept/reject applications on their sole discretion.
- The Participants are requested to verify their calendar before requesting for an invitation. It is highly unprofessional to request an invitation and then fail to deposit the fee for days without informing the organizers about their inability to attend.
- The Participants must have the courtesy to inform the organizers about his/her inability to deposit or need for an extension to deposit the fee once they have received the acceptance mail.
- The Participants will be issued a receipt for your fee deposit when you arrive for the workshop. Please ask for the same if not given voluntarily.
- The Participants cannot transfer their spot in the workshop to anyone without express permission from the organizing committee.
- We are not accepting applications from National Law University, Odisha as of now due to unavoidable reasons.
For any clarification, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give a call at +91-8960505261.