The Society for Research in Law [SRIL] is now accepting blogs on contemporary issue of International Law. The blogs will be accepted on a rolling basis. We also accept blog response to already published pieces on our blog.
- The piece should be original and unpublished.
- Make clear and precise arguments.
- Submissions should not be more than 1600 words, exclusive of end notes.
- Referencing: Sources should preferably be hyperlinked within the text. Alternatively, contributors may use endnotes. Footnotes are not to be used.
- Send your entries to email@example.com. Please write the Title of the piece and your name as the subject.
- In case of any clarification, please drop a text to +91-8960505261 or send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.